Book Your Private Pole Dancing Parties and Birthday Parties!
Celebrating A Special Event?
Try out our fun pole dancing parties with your group!
We love to party!! Whether you’re celebrating a birthday, having a Bachelorette party, or just want a fun night out, what better way to celebrate than with pole dancing parties! Remember we are co-ed so the more the merrier.
When you book a party with us you’ll get private instructions from one of our outstanding instructors who are here to make sure you have nothing but a good time! Live your pole fantasies as you learn a fun, flirty routine that everyone will be talking about long after the party is over.
Oh, and did we mention the cupcakes? All parties come with custom desserts from Cami Cakes for the sweetest experience in north Florida.
Premium Party Package
- Includes 5 people
- Each additional person is $25
- 1 hour party
Elite Party Package
- Includes 10 people
- Each additional person is $20
- 1.5 hour party
VIP Party Package
- Includes 15 people
- Each additional person is $15
- 2 hour party
- A 50% deposit is required to reserve the time and studio for your pole dancing parties. The remaining amount will be due the day of the party.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes early so all members of your party can fill out paperwork.
- If any members of your party are under 18 a parent MUST be present to fill out their waiver. Anyone under 18 without a waiver will not be allowed to participate.
- You must arrive no more than 15 minutes after the start time. Showing up more than 15 minutes late will result in your party being considered a “No Show”.
- No Show parties are not eligible for a reschedule or refund. You will be charged the remaining party balance to the card used for the deposit.
- Party rates are dependent on the duration and guest count. If your guest count changes and the price is affected, please let us know at least 72 hours before the scheduled party.
- Pole Dancing Parties can be upgraded but cannot be downgraded. For example, you can change your Premium Party to an Elite Party but you cannot change your Epic Party down to an Elite Party.
- Outside food and drinks are allowed in the common area.
- Food and drinks are NOT allowed in the pole and aerial areas.
- Any damage due to food and/or drinks will be assessed at the end of the party and subject to a $50-150 cleaning fee.