Celebrating A Special Event?
We love to party!! Whether you’re celebrating a birthday, having a Bachelorette party, or just want a fun night out with the girls, there’s no better way to party than with a private Bittersweet Studios party!
When you book a party with us you’ll get private instruction from one of our outstanding instructors who are here to make sure you have nothing but a good time! Live your pole fantasies as you learn a fun, flirty routine that everyone will be talking about long after the party is over.
And if pole is not your thing we also offer aerial and bungee upgrades. Our parties are customizable so reach out today so we can plan your perfect event.
Oh, and did we mention the cupcakes? All parties come with desserts from Cami Cakes for the sweetest experience in north Florida.
- A 50% deposit is required to reserve the time and studio for your party. The remaining amount will be due the day of the party.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes early so all members of your party can fill out paperwork.
- If any members of your party are under 18 a parent MUST be present to fill out their waiver. Anyone under 18 without a waiver will not be allowed to participate.
- You must arrive no more than 15 minutes after the start time. Showing up more than 15 minutes late will result in your party being considered a “No Show”.
- No Show parties are not eligible for a reschedule or refund. You will be charged the remaining party balance to the card used for the deposit.
- Party rates are dependent on the duration and guest count. If your guest count changes and the price is affected, please let us know at least 72 hours before the scheduled party.
- Parties can be upgraded but cannot be downgraded. For example, you can change your Premium Party to an Elite Party but you cannot change your Epic Party down to an Elite Party.
- Outside food and drinks are allowed in the common area.
- Food and drinks are NOT allowed in the pole and aerial areas.
- Any damage due to food and/or drinks will be assessed at the end of the party and subject to a $50-150 cleaning fee.